RuneHints

Forums News & Updates Special Trouble Brewing event!

Special Trouble Brewing event!

• «
  • »

Das Wanderer

Das Wanderer

RSN: Das Wanderer

2 years ago

Are you sick of Jack Sparrow...sorry...Captain Jack Sparrow always asking why the rum is gone? Are you a little confused by this too? Everytime you open the liquor cupboard and spend the next 4 hours as Sherlock Holmes trying to work out how that last bottle did a disappearing act? Well there's a simple solution to all of this, get more rum! And what better way than to join RuneHints as we start up our own breweries on Mos Le Harmless and battle it out to see who can produce the most! What's better than being competitive, sabotaging the opposing teams brewing and drinking all the surplus to yourselves after a hard days work? Nothing, at least we can't think of anything and that is why you'd be silly to miss out on our great Trouble Brewing event!

• Date: Wednesday 22nd of July
  • Time: 16:00 game time (17:00 BST)
  • Minigame: Trouble Brewing
  • Meeting point: Near Honest Jimmy on Mos Le'Harmless

We are kicking off our MMB with a special game of Trouble Brewing with the one and only Mod Jon for more information on the details of the even check out our MMB thread!

The Wanderer.png

Connor

Connor

RSN: Overcareful

2 years ago

Hope eveyone enjoys the event, unfortunately I can't attend as I'll be on holiday :(

Connor

Das Wanderer

Das Wanderer

RSN: Das Wanderer

2 years ago

I'm afraid the event today has been cancelled.

We are looking into re-arranging the event. We'll let you know more when we know it!

The Wanderer.png

• «
  • »

Please sign up or log in to post on threads