RuneHints

Forums News & Updates Merry Christmas from RuneHints!

Merry Christmas from RuneHints!

• «
  • »

Daniel

Daniel

RSN: Schnee

2 years ago

'Tis the festive season and the big day is nearly here!

We'd like to take this opportunity to share the festive spirit and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! The Christmas season is a time for family, friends and loved ones and what better way to share it than with our awesome community! We hope everyone has a lovely holiday and doesn't feel too ill after eating all the great food and cake! =)

We've seen our member numbers more than double since the start of the month thanks to our Christmas quiz and it seems like many of you are enjoying it with several members currently racing for the top spot. You still have until the 31st December to answer all the questions so if you haven't already make sure you answer them for your chance to win some prizes!

You may notice a decrease in staff activity over the next week or so as we've relaxed the duties for all our staff to allow them to celebrate Christmas the way they want to.

Kind regards,

RuneHints Team.

Christmas_cracker_detail.png

Schnee.png?time=1426415691

Gaogier

Gaogier

RSN: Gaogier

2 years ago

I hope everyone has people to see, and has plenty to eat and they enjoy there selves

Welcome to RuneHints 

sigu13gm.gif

Gaogier.png?time=1406563150

Ben

Ben

2 years ago

Hope everyone had a great christmas! I certainly did and I hope you have a good new year as well....

Gaogier

Gaogier

RSN: Gaogier

2 years ago

Happy new year too you also ben :D

Welcome to RuneHints 

sigu13gm.gif

Gaogier.png?time=1406563150

• «
  • »

Please sign up or log in to post on threads