Private Messaging

• «
  • »

Connor

Connor

RSN: Overcareful

2 years ago

Hey everyone!

Today we've launched our brand new private messaging system. If you feel like messaging any member on RuneHints for a quick chat or something more serious then you can now do so! Be sure to follow our guidelines when sending messages though!

You may also notice that we have some brand new icons on site and we love them! These have been brought in to give the site a more uniformed look for a consistent experience!

As always if you have any ideas, suggestions or feedback then let us know in this forum. It's essential for making sure you get the best experience.

Connor

Wise Choice

Wise Choice

RSN: Wise Choice

2 years ago

I think it would be a nice addition to have a "message button" somewhere on a post to make it easier to PM a specific user.

Alternatively, maybe the users names/avatar should link to their profile which could have a "Send PM" button?

Wise Choice.png?time=1417808852

Connor

Connor

2 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion Wise! I'm working on it now so it should be in the next release! :D

Edit: This is now live!

Connor

Connor

Connor

2 years ago

Yep. When I start programming you can't stop me ;p

Connor

Wise Choice

Wise Choice

RSN: Wise Choice

2 years ago

I think you need a chat with Wanderer, pretty sure he said something similar and then he met me..

Wise Choice.png?time=1417808852

Ben

Ben

2 years ago

This seems like a great feature. Have you ever considered adding like a chat feature. Similar to facebook which both private and a public chat on users online? 

Das Wanderer

Das Wanderer

RSN: Das Wanderer

2 years ago

For the moment at least I think that we don't have the right amount of activity on the site for it.

Also you could argue to some extent that you could just join the RuneHints friends chat in game to talk to people.

In the future though it's definitely a feature we'd consider adding :)

The Wanderer.png

Anarchy

Anarchy

RSN: Anarchy

2 years ago

Nice to see this website developing smoothly :) Glad to be a part of it at an early stage-ish

Gaogier

Gaogier

RSN: Gaogier

2 years ago

I am for one very glad to have this feature back. Anyone can now feel free to message me. :D

Welcome to RuneHints 

sigu13gm.gif

Gaogier.png?time=1406563150

• «
  • »

Please sign up or log in to post on threads